Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fight Teh Power Organization!!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #1592
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

well he did make a general apology, i'll give u that, but not any specific ones <.<

and i'll copy/paste what i said to NR about the joke part

but like i said to him, its up to you guys whether you believe me or not [since its all a matter of your trust in me lol]

Quote:
also to address the joke thing, it was a joke at a time when NL was so boring and all there was was the whole members vs mods thing :/
we [everyone listed] had a few convos where we talked about NL and how it sucked that all u saw was bitching and people turning against one another...
we used the current state of NL, that is u being admin, us being mods[the ones listed] and the members[the ones listed] were "corrupt"...since we all were either members or staff on NL, we were also ""corrupt" in a way so we came up with that "corruption plan"...i just told mrpwnzerz what we had talked about cause he was upset about the forum's state...i agreed to some extent and so yea, the "plan" was pmed to him for "lulz"...

like i said, in the thread i posted made by lily earlier, i was implying that members and staff were "corrupt" and to follow that, we created that "plan" to match what we believed...making fun of NL and everyone in it, including ourselves by making it seem like we were "corrupt" too since we were also mods and members here.

but like i said somewhere else, all this is what actually happened, u had to be there to know it, and since u and tom did not bother to ask about the context and shyte u assumed it to be true by what u saw. this is exactly the kinda BS that needs to change on NL, i hope in the future, u learn of the whole thing [context that is] before u judge anyone.

this was not a plea to be mod again or anything, i just wanted to clear the air.
you all remember that time when it was pretty much members vs staff and how fucking boring that was =O

"the fight" is not quite over bal

Last edited by OG; 01-03-2008 at 07:49 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote