Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #38
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

i guess you hit the nail in the head huh. not its better to choose the one that would pease the masses such in the case of edwards. He has the support of al gore. He should be running for the presidency and i bet he would will the democratic ticket without even trying. Hillary is to much of synical person to be president and frankly she is to much lacking in crediability.

And obama is to young to be president and he would not be taken that seriously by the republicans at all so its mostly a popularity contest right now.

But who knows who ends up as president maybe obama or clinton or it could paul romney its all a chance of luck at this point.

The Look of Innocence