Fandom Forums - View Single Post - "I wanna go to Japan"...right?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 04:02 AM   #24
NarutoChan
Genin

NarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura about
Re: "I wanna go to Japan"...right?

I guess i'll bring this one back to life lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuuga_hinata View Post
um.. whats a sensei?
Yes, Sensei or 先生 is a teacher. And guys, its not that bad. The Japanese people are very friendly and very respectable. Just dont go there with the thought of 'I own this place and i know everything'. They sometimes get irritated because you're trying to order a cheeseburger from McDonald's and they dont know wtf you're trying to say. Try to learn their spoken language before you visit and you will fit right in. I'm making it just fine here and everyone is very friendly. Japan is a beautiful country and they are just trying to keep it the way it was meant to be. Just like the Americans are battling to keep the Spanish language out of the USA. Same goes in Japan, the local people there dont want the Englishmen taking over their culture. If you want to visit Japan or even move there, dont second guess yourself, just go! You won't regret it!
NarutoChan is offline   Reply With Quote