Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The secret of Akatsuki
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #3
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The secret of Akatsuki

welcome back, haven't seen you in a while *cough hope anbu-kakashi won't jump on you again coz you quit the manga cough*

the theory is pretty interesting. There are some characters that I don't see how they connect with the gods. Like kakuzu.
I liked the heaven and hell symbol thing... IF those symbols are what you say coz I don't read japanese.
See if you find something about Itachi, he's pretty strong here. The Zetsu thing was cool.

Uhm, overall I don't know what to say. I know kishi inspires everything from mythology and stuff, like the bijuus themselves for examples, so tis is expected. he doesn't just invent those things. The bijuu information is in the data book if I recall well (I may not), dunno about your theory, but the whole Pain thing is pretty new though.

edit: yah, anbu came before me lol, and said what I just said lol... XD, but I'll just leave the post like this.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 01-10-2008 at 06:59 PM.
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote