Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 11:02 AM   #41
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all
Re: The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

@Hiraku- I think you merged Ron Paul and Mitt Romney

Obama fails, he talks about huge changes for the government yet he doesnt give any explanations as to how he's going to make these changes, and personnaly, I think he is a little too inexperienced to be leading a country...

Hilary fails even worse. Any person who would cry on National Television should not be the leader of our country. Besides I lost all respect for her a long time ago when she stayed with Clinton just to avoid another scandal...

Huckabee- Typical pro-life, pro-church, right wing nut job... He shouldnt even be in the election.

Ron Paul- Just a modern day Howard Dean, Byah!

Gulianni- I really like alot of Gulianni's views, however I am uncomfortable with how much hes playing the 9/11 card...

Thompson- For me its a toss-up between him and Gulianni. I like his issues, he's as quick as a whip and I think that he would do great as a president.

John Edwards- I dont have much against him, other than the fact that Im republican and he's democrat so I dont agree with easy to get welfare checks.

Last edited by Tookaipai; 01-12-2008 at 11:03 AM.