Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial Sketch of the Week
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #45
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unofficial Sketch of the Week

Fear not, the second sketch of the week is commencing now!

Before I post it, though, I'd like to establish somethings.

First off, more people need to participate. It's just a sketch for Christ's sake. If you don't have a scanner handy, that's understandable, but come on, be a sport.

That brings me to my next point: even though it's called Sketch of the Week, the actual drawing may be refined. So, no complaining when people detail their work more then you (coughRivalcough). =/

The voting for each SkotW will have it's own thread, labeled appropriately, that will be open for voting until the Wednesday after the entries are submitted. The voting thread will also double as the discussion thread.

Every SkotW will begin Monday at 12:00 AM. I may post the guidelines and criteria beforehand, but entries may NOT be submitted until the designated time.

Now, onto the SkotW!

SkotW #2
The topic of this SkotW is "Power".
--You may represent power however you wish in your sketch.

There are no guidelines for this SkotW except that it must have been hand-drawn.
--You may color it, clean it, use any utensil that you wish, but it must have been hand drawn originally by you and you alone. Also, try to be original; if you're going to use a reference don't exactly copy it or it'll look like you traced/copied/claimed someone else's work.

Have fun; this SkotW will conclude Monday, January 21st @ 12:00AM.

Voting for this SkotW will conclude the following Wednesday.

Last edited by Trey; 01-13-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote