Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Sasuke's hidden motive: is he good or bad
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sasuke's hidden motive: is he good or bad

I couldn't tell I wanna believe so much that Sasuke is a god guy after all. All I know was that I found it really suspicious when he never accepted to kill people, other than "the right one", who after this spoiler, turn to be 2 guys he wants to kill. So I wondered why Sasuke is still so "soft". If he's life was only hate and desire to kill Itachi, then his soul shouldn't care about anything else, thus it should be the same thing for him if he kills other people o not.

So, yah, that's what I found suspicious and started to think that Sasuke has a chance to be "the good guy" again. Dunno what to prefer, to me it's ok if he's either bad or good. Both situations should have a interesting outcome in the manga.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote