Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello/こんにちは
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #220
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Hello/こんにちは

Well, I'm not so hot at this. I can only say a couple of useless things, so when I want to say something that I don't know the meaning of, I'll put it in -these-.
Anata wa doko (de?) desu ka? Nihon? Amerika? Firipin? -other-? Watashi wa...anoo...anoo... Amerikajin desu - ne? (Is that right?) Doko de nanji desu ka?

Huh. I'm trying to put three and one together. I haven't a clue what I just said, but here's what I was TRYING to say.
Where are you from? Japan? America? Phillipines? Other? I'm, umm, umm, American, right? (I was actually trying to say I'm IN America, so that's a half-true statement.) What time is it there?

Hope I was close.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote