Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Ghost Stories
Thread: Ghost Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 02:46 PM   #7
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
okay, i have a few, and dont say im crazy, plz.

1- OKay, for like, a straight week, whenever i went to bed and turned out the lights, it felt like there was something next tom. i would lay down under the covers, and then someone would sit on the covers, and i could feel them tugging a bit, but when i would get up or turn on the light, it'd go away.

2-here's a really freak one. the week long visits at night had stopped, and i thought it was over, but then, my mom went out with a friend and all of a sudden, i can feel these vibrations coming up to the bed through the floor, like someone was walking in the living room. i knew it wasnt my mom cuz she would yell at me and ask if i was awake. i would sit there, and they would take three steps and then stop, and then start again. When i came out of my room to check after fifteen or so minutes of the endless walking noises, i stepped into the living room and got goosebumps all over. not only that, but the radio had been turned off.

3- one time, in the shower, i heard these voices, like on a radio talk show, and i got out,l and i looked in the living room, and nothing was on. then that night, i heard the voices again.

seems like my house is haunted. but it has been for as long as i can remember. this is really loing already, so ill post my other one another time.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote