Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Itachi's status development..
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #18
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Itachi's status development..

i dont understand you people.. you all worshipped itachi like he was the best in naruto.. guess what he still is.. and just because he didnt kill the whole damn police force himself big fucking deal.. he is still itachi.. so what he looks at madara as his mentor omfg no it cant be itachi must be weak because he has a mentor.. hell half of the damn naruto cast has one.. that doesnt make him weak.. itachi has proved many times he isnt fucking weak but yet just cause madara help him and just cause he looks as madara as mentor all of you turn your backs on him and say he is weak... he isnt the bad guy he used to be.. guess what he is.. and if you can loose your faith in a character and give up on that character so easily kinda makes me wonder if any of you were truely a fan of his in the first place.. i am still an itachi fan and i will be until he dies..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote