This is the Naruto Debating FC.
I came up with this idea a while ago, but never really got around to getting it done. And well, after some posting in a thread about Sharingan > Byakugan, well....I just found debating to be amusing again lol.
So these are the rules of this FC:
1) No flaming
2) Debates will happen every 1-2 weeks
3) No one outside of the teams can interfere on their behalf
4) Evidence needs to be used, either from the databooks (leafninja.com), directly from the manga, and SOMETIMES will speculation be accepted. It depends on the situation.
5) Evidence pulled from the anime, movies, games, cards, and other forms of media, not from the manga or databooks cannot be used, and will not be taken seriously. If this continues, that person's side will be forced to forfeit
6) Victors of debates will be decided by me, the owner of this FC, as well as the two co-owners
7) During debates, if either sides make points, the other side has a right to demand proof. So the other side must provide manga links or whatever else
8) Aside from flaming, be respectful of fellow members
9) Mini-tryouts are held through PMs, so they won't be public
10) Debates are won when the debate seems to have come to a stalemate, or when one side gives up, or when there is a winner, or a clear winner
11) The owner/co-owners are the ones who decide when debates are over
How to join
Some members are hand picked by me, and get private invitations from me. Others who would like to join, depending on whether or not I know you can debate, can join. Those who I'm not too familiar with, will need to go through a small mini-debate against either myself, or my first co-owner: Namikaze. Depending on how you debate, you may or may not be in. And I stress this: whether you win or lose, my decision as to who joins, based on tryouts, comes down to how they debate.
These are the general rules so far. Depending on feedback, I may make additions or subtractions, or edits to the rules.
SMFox1987* On a break!
Shrike* On a break!
The Special One
We have two banners for now:
I chose Shikamaru and Kakashi because I believe they're the two smartest and strategic shinobi in the world of Naruto. I've also added Sarutobi, mentor to Jiraiya, and Minato. Arguably, the two strongest nins of their times.
Oh, and our debates will be solely in the Naruto world. No other anime/manga.