Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Naruto Debating FC
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #43
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
1 does everyone in the club belong to a team?
Nope. Teams are chosen and given temp names for debates only.

Quote:
2 does the team and it's name remain the same from one debate issue to another?
I suppose. Assuming the same exact group of members decide to debate together again, then I guess their original names can remain.

Quote:
3 who picks the team, and on which criteria?
The co-owners and I pick the teams, based on how well you guys mesh together, or how well you guys debate. Or have debated before.

Quote:
4 during a debate is there a specific number of teams targeted and involved and others must not interfere or all can debate?
No, during debates, only two teams will participate. Also, not all debates will be done through teams. Again, depending on the issue, and assuming it's large enough, the debate will either be singles or teams. During said debates, no one outside of the teams/participants can interfere. I don't wanna see a debate happen, and out of no where, a member not involved in the debate decides to help any of the teams by posting proof or whatever. They can chime in on their opinions, or comment on how the debate is going, but do NOT post for the sake of giving any team an unfair advantage.

Quote:
5 what are the attributes of the members within one team (must they agree to the relatively the same ideas and not fight within the team?)
I only ask that the teams get along in some way, and respect one another. I'll also allow the teams to share information with one another through PMs, so as to let them all get their things together and all get on the same page.

Quote:
although, mind you that I'm a bit narutoish so you might have to dumb it down for me :P
Well, Naruto is very clever when he needs to be, so there won't need to be any dumbing down.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote