Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #1232
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Do you also agree with me that Deidara would have won that fight, even if Gaara didn't choose to protect his village?
Yes.
I firmly believe Deidara would have won anyway. The simple fact is that if they fought outside the desert, Gaara would have much less sand to use.

Quote:
Shino....I take it you mean his fight against Kankuro?
Kanuro, yes, and Zaku. The guy with air holes in his hands.

Quote:
I loved that fight! Even if Neji nearly died. He's very analytical.
Yeah, that battle was awesome. I had thought Neji and Chouji died then. Good times. Part I was just brilliant.

Quote:
Would that be the Sound dude who looked like he had a hunched back, and a semi-covered face, with that forearm sound device? If so, I was never impressed with him. Ninjas shouldn't rely solely on devices like that.
True, but everyone has something which is their specialty. I really liked how he used sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I understand, but I suppose Madara is intended to be the villain that stirs such a reaction... someone Itachi idolizes, was there at the founding of Konoha, could control Kyuubi 'like a pet', gives orders to Pein, etc.
Yes, but I am still not satisfied. Something is not smooth.

Quote:
It's true that there are other ways Kishi could have connected the main villain to Konoha, other than through the Uchihas. But this is the focus, Konoha, Kyuubi, and Uchiha. =/ I think it is a bit too late for Kishi to expand into another aspect entirely... he's already having trouble giving his characters justice, it would be a terrible shame if he failed the story as well, with just having too much to cover... at least right now, there is still a chance for him to tie everything up decently or even surprisingly well.
Honestly, I find that Kishi could have used AL connected to the Uzumaki stuff, thus being more closer to the story with Naruto. Not an Uchiha.

Quote:
But it was hinted at in Part I with the revelation of a secret concerning the Uchihas. We've known about that since the Invasion Arc. I mean, I always knew the Uchiha clan would have a major role in the story... and honestly I like that. xD Holds a lot of interest for me...
I don't :/
We came to a difference of opinions, for once, lol ;D

<3

Quote:
I can see where your coming from with Itachi's role of murderer becoming less vital/empty, but I don't think it detracts from Sasuke's role of avenger. It actually widens his role as one and prolongs it. And now, his role will take him to the very origins of the clan, Konoha, and perhaps Kyuubi.
Yes, I didn't think of that much. That's true. But his built up goal was crashed. Which I don't like.

Quote:
Sasuke could still fail in defeating Itachi, because of his own mind-set and use of CS. But you are right, Sasuke's role is much more secure than Itachi's as of now. (of course, it always was... from my pov)
It always was. But, now it's just so obviously much more, that it gets ridiculous. Madara even said Sasuke will surpass Itachi by far. Which I hate.

Quote:
But yes, atm I sort of regret rating Itachi a 7 in the character threads. He got two points from me for expectation/mystery.. and now that he has started to reveal his stance/intentions, I find my interest/expectation rising for Madara and falling for Itachi... so yeah, I completely understand why this bothers you. =/
Of course. I simply hate how it turned out.
I am not saying that the whole connections thing in the manga are bad, but some characters were simply disgraced.

Quote:
Why thank ya xD
<3

Quote:
lol. I never had much interest in Kakuzu, but his dynamic with Hidan was more interesting than Pein's with Konan (so far), so yeah. xD lol
Kakuzu had much potential. He was a really good villain. Unlike certain someone.

Quote:
Ah, well it is your choice, of course. =/
T_T
No worries, I am still around ;D
I will come back to the manga later anyway.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote