Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Naruto Debating FC
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #140
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Well, here I am Mikey if you want to add me to the list then I'd be happy to join in the discussions.

I don't feel like quoting because I'm too lazy. If I were to make a choice about who the superior mentor was, Jiraiya or Orochimaru. I'd have to say it was Orochimaru. Sasuke learned much more, and I doubt Naruto on his own could have had a chance at taking out Deidara at all. But then I'm arguing something that can't be argued. There's no way Naruto could have done something against that because for one he's too slow-witted, and doesn't have the right techniques.

However, if Sasuke can take a full Akatsuki member on his own, and kill him, then I say he's learned much more than Naruto ever did. Orochimaru wins this one in my opinion.

You make a good point anti but let's not forget that jiraiya never focused on teaching him to much i am pretty sure if he wanted to he would make naruto strong as fuck with toads fire jutsu etc. etc.

But yes none the less he did not and probably focused mostley on kyuubi chakra,but hey who needs all those stuff when you can control up to 3 tails i am pretty sure naruto 2 tails would have killed deidara. long range the big chkra balls can cover.

But we will never know and yes i must agree i do not favor sasuke that much but he is clearly very powerful and orochimaru did a very nice job.

But with kyuubi chakra naruto can easily match sasuke's full and if it goes to 4 tails naruto can easily kill him so oro may have taught sasuke more but the end result naruto gained more power by being able to control 3 tails and pretty much going all out 4 tails can kill you.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote