Fandom Forums - View Single Post - do u think spirits and ghost are real?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #300
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

shahbayu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtter04 View Post
I'm not a big fan of shows revolving around hauntings, ghosts or spirits. They're often faked to increase the station's ratings. When I was younger, I was dedicated to watching a ghost show. They would go to haunted houses and setup their hi-tech equipment (which back then was nothing more than scanners for electrical energy and fancy looking camcorders).

A year or two after the show was canceled, one of the individuals in the show did some television biography and one of the questions asked of him was about his ghost show to which he replied something along the lines of, "It was great, we sat around and used plastic and wax paper to look like wisps of ghosts."

Although a lot of shows look really convincing, I'm always curious about what goes on behind the scenes in the editing booth.
There is a video taken by Indonesians and this one is purely 100% a true demon (syaitan). i'll try to find back the vcd and let you see for urself. there's no camera effect. they are done by shamans. they cast a special mantra onto the camera which after that the camera can capture's the unseen. when i 1st saw this video, i sleep with the lights ON for a week.

FC's

Last edited by shahbayu; 01-24-2008 at 09:56 PM.
shahbayu is offline   Reply With Quote