Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #272
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Wow, that's your "proof" that she's evil? Dude, Communism isn't evil. In theory, it's fucking wonderful. Classless society, everyone is equal, the people own the businesses. C'mon, you have to be brainwashed to not find anything good about that. The only reason we see Communism as a bad thing is how it's practiced, i.e. Russia under Stalin's rule.
That is SO TRUE. It saddens me when people regard communism which such negativity.

Quote:
yeah, uh i dont think they should just stay home and have kids. im not in the 50's oldschool. they can work do whatever, i dont mind, however, the higher level jobs such a CEO, and yes, president, i do not think they should be able to obtain. as for the non-white and non-christian thing... yeah basically.
Oh gosh... I don't know what to say. I didn't know people still thought this way.