Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #273
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
what does it matter? well im oldschool and i dont like change. yes, i am racist, and hilary is just plain out evil. its her husbands fault we were attacked and she is worse than him. i got some proof but i gota go get it. il post it later. i am against a black man leading this country and a woman. why a woman? because there is a reason god made men head of the family, and it wasnt so women could run this country. but, hey we are in revalations, so anything can happen.
do you claim your a Christian or not??? (i honestly can't tell)

i know this may be a little late (and slightly off what you and LN are discussing) but this part of what you said really angered me when you wrote:

"and a woman. why a woman? because there is a reason god made men head of the family, and it wasnt so women could run this country"

first off, God created Adam. Adam was lonely, so God created woman. God created Woman from Adam's rib. Not his head so that woman could be above him, and not feet because woman was below him, but his rib, his side. God did this so that woman could be equal to man. Right NEXT to him.

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote