Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The 9/11 Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #100
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Kimmie-x View Post
I hate these conspiracy stuff. Can`t some people understand that the terrorists where the ones who caused all of this!?!

First of all, we have security camera proofs that the al-Qaeda terrorists where in the airport and where in the planes that crashed.

We have phone calls that victims in the planes made!!

I saw a website on the Moussaoui trial (however you spell it) that had photos of victims and I even saw photos of the rural crash site and of the dead bodies that where in the pentagon. I hate to say this, but they where completely burned up with plane pieces everywhere.

I just want to say RIP to those innocent victims, especially my uncle from my moms side of the family who passed away on the North Tower. Just leave those poor people rest in peace.
The one and only post that actually made sense!
And RIP to your uncle, as well as a few of my friends who where killed that day. I happen to be a first responder to the World trade Center. I also have 2 combat tours under my belt. So I think I kind of know what I am talking about!
I Wont elaborate on this subject, It still leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.
But to everyone posting, please make sure you post accurate information. Many people lost thier lives that day, and there are still many famlies who re-live the horror everytime some person comes up with a new conspiracy. If possible, can a MOD please close this thread. I dont think it's a legit debate to continue to be left open.

Thanks
H_I
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote