Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Naruto Debating FC
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 09:31 AM   #760
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

if I remember well, I was not the one to bring up the neutralization of genjutsu by the flow of chakra. I did mention it I think, coz it was used by someone else during the debate, but I emphasized only on the "hurt yourself* no jutsu to force your mind to something else. I personally cut any information I had from part 2 and considered the manga wasn't even published after part one ended, when I did my debating.

I don't remember using elemental affinities either. I only used Asuma's blades who cut Kisame's face, but did not tel how: I didn't mention they were infused with wind chakra, only that they could cut well even if you think you dodge them, coz I could see the chakra on the blades in those panels, but we, in part one didn't know it was wind, so I shut up.

so what I did was to consider that Asuma was jounin level and could break a genjutsu. As well as Shika who did that at least 2 times during part one. I tried my best not to use anything from part 2. In case I slipped something from part 2, it was by mistake.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote