Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Naruto Debating FC
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 12:14 PM   #765
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

I think I'm not getting your point at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Okay well since it never existed; I can say that any wind technique would just pwn all fire techs since that stuff never happened before. Likewise, Kakashi could never poke a hole through a strong earthen wall.
no you can't. You can't say absolutely anything coz like you said it never existed. So you can't mention anything about any element being stronger. Since that was a matter of part two only. And in part one none of the members in those 2 teams used any element. Not even Asuma, coz we couldn't tell those chakra blades were infused with wind. They were just something that cut well, that's all and that's all I said.

Quote:
I can also say that Kurenai blows because she only have one technique in the whole of Part One and that was torn down and used against her by Itachi with the bat of an eye-lash and that Genjutsu is pretty useless overall since we don't know the intricacies or how they work.
Well Asuma on the other side had NO technique in part one except for his taijutsu and blades. And I never mentioned any other except genjutsu counter, which was also proven by a lazy punk like Shika.

Quote:
Asuma is so weak that he got overpowered by the tip of a sword, being held by one hand, whilst he was using both arms defensively to try and hold it back. Also, since it's black and white, you can't really tell Asuma uses wind...just regular chakra on those blades that cut Kisame, since we don't know that the 'wind' element is the one that provides the cutting power.
But we knew in part one that Kisame's sword sucks the chakra, it was obvious how Asuma got pwned, simply drained of chakra in his arms.
And again, I did not mention Asuma's blades were infused with wind, coz obviously we couldn't have known that, I just said they cut.
---
Quote:
Which by the way, comparing Ino to Sakura really kind of ruined everything, since we are forgetting everything about the TS, Sakura is still the absolute most useless character there is who sucks at everything and has only shown the ability to set a few cruddy traps that all failed completely.
Comparing Ino to her in taijutsu means she's the 2nd worst at it in the whole series. And likewise, her mind technique is pretty much useless since it can be forcibly removed by a strong will.
-edit-
Of course this is only if you completely forget about Part Two and the way things work.
alright, I think I'm getting your point now. You weren't talking about how I didn't use anything from part 2, but how all of us debated. Since I never brought up Ino and Sakura, someone else did. And that only means they never thought the way I did, I just read the rules that it's all about part one, and debated that way. I didn't figure I should remind the others about it, I would have, if the debate lasted longer, coz I only had 2 posts over all.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote