Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Nine-Tailed Fox demons RPG fc
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #16
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of
Re: Nine-Tailed Fox demons RPG fc

Sakurablossem123 you were
name: kurohime uchiha
eyes:blue
hair and rrest of body image: my avatar!
bio:um naruto transfered his power to me to helpthe uchiha clan because he felt sorry for sasuke and sakura so he made me stronger!

catilena1890 you were
Name:Relina (reh-lee-nuh)
Eyes:blue, turns violet when angered
fur:dark purple with a sheen.
Bio:I'm an easy-going fox, with the ability to summon dragons. I will defend anyone I consider worthy of my protection. I have 1 tail.

I am
name:koda jaden
hair:blue
Style:bowl cut
eyes:green
jutsu:Transportation Jutsu,Summoning Jutsu (monkeys),Substitution Jutsu,Shadow Clone,Dispell,Hijutsu,Genjutsu and Rasengan
nine-tail fox powers:death cry,Rasengan blast,death grip and super-Taijutsu

Bio: before the Fourth Hokage die he sealed the dark chakra of the nine-tail fox in his student koda and the light chakra in his son naruto after the fight koda was thought to be dead his body never found 14 years after the sealing of the nine tail fox koda returns to the hidden leaf village.

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of

Last edited by jimmer45khb; 02-13-2008 at 04:49 PM.
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote