Fandom Forums - View Single Post - So, this Bleach thing...
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
So, this Bleach thing...

Is it any good? I think I spoke with Nami about this before, but I totally forgot, because I'm old. xD So is it good? The only other animes I've seen were DBZ, DBGT, Naruto, and Naruto Shippuuden. I'm wondering how Bleach at least stacks up to Naruto in general. I'm starting off watching the Japanese episodes. I've already gotten my hands on episodes 1-50, and am currently obtaining episodes 51-100, and so on. I'm mainly giving Bleach a serious look at due to some fight clips I saw via YouTube. I thought it looked interesting and a bit fun, somewhat...DBZ-ish, if only a little.

I'm starting off with the Japanese anime, not the manga. I'll probably begin reading the manga itself once I've reached the last released anime episode, so please don't mention any spoilers here for me.

One of the reasons I'm also giving Bleach a look at, is because I'm actually a bit bored with Naruto. I've loved the series from the start, but, I'm just really impatient. Yes, I'm sure it's quite a lot of hard work, releasing 18 minute Shippuuden episodes, and 15-18 page manga chapters on a weekly basis. But I get bored easily, so I'm willing to check out Bleach. And it seems I have a ton to catch up on. Um, and also, Naruto is really beginning to get stale for me. =\
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote