Fandom Forums - View Single Post - So, this Bleach thing...
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #13
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: So, this Bleach thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Is it any good? I think I spoke with Nami about this before, but I totally forgot, because I'm old. xD So is it good? The only other animes I've seen were DBZ, DBGT, Naruto, and Naruto Shippuuden. I'm wondering how Bleach at least stacks up to Naruto in general. I'm starting off watching the Japanese episodes. I've already gotten my hands on episodes 1-50, and am currently obtaining episodes 51-100, and so on. I'm mainly giving Bleach a serious look at due to some fight clips I saw via YouTube. I thought it looked interesting and a bit fun, somewhat...DBZ-ish, if only a little.

I'm starting off with the Japanese anime, not the manga. I'll probably begin reading the manga itself once I've reached the last released anime episode, so please don't mention any spoilers here for me.

One of the reasons I'm also giving Bleach a look at, is because I'm actually a bit bored with Naruto. I've loved the series from the start, but, I'm just really impatient. Yes, I'm sure it's quite a lot of hard work, releasing 18 minute Shippuuden episodes, and 15-18 page manga chapters on a weekly basis. But I get bored easily, so I'm willing to check out Bleach. And it seems I have a ton to catch up on. Um, and also, Naruto is really beginning to get stale for me. =\
Mikey, the show is great. Take my word for it.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote