Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Paganism
Thread: Paganism
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paganism

We'll to tell you the truth, although I am catholic, im neutral on the matter of other religions. However for the sake of adding to this debate I will say that I myself don't like the idea of paganism because it denys one to have/incorporate ideas from another religion, which one should be able to do. I also believe in their being in one universal god, that most of our religions in some way are speaking of the same god, but in different perspectives. Now seeing that monotheism seems to be the excepted idea for most religions it supports my idea, however polythiestic religions, which are rare well idk about. Anyway this is how I think on the matter IF what your saying is the actual definition of paganism, however I remember reading something about paganism having to deal more with witchcraft and the supernatural (ie wikka), and my ideas on that are let them do what they want, ites their lives their religions however just don't try to associate me in that crap.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote