Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga Pairings FC
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 01:30 AM   #74
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Have any of you seen the mini-drama episode that was released with the latest Shippuden dvd? I watched it last night (still need to dl it), and it had some real cute NaruHina, NaruSasu, a little NaruSaku, and a tad bit of SasuIno (well, Ino kept saying his name all fangirly like xD), and yes, even SasuOro. xDDD lmao. I'll look for a link in a bit and edit my post with it.

Here is the thread at NF. Everything you need is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
honestly, I don't know what the hell is up with GaaSaku. WTF? Is it because their hair colors are both a shade of RED??? Besides that, I really don't understand how it was conceived. I mean it's not like there's a lack of good pairings for her, right? I just don't get it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I know. I was just commenting on the stupidity of GaaSaku, which actually has a substantial fanbase for a crack-pairing, NOT including NaruSasu, which doesn't count because they're all yaoi fangirls, which I don't count as people.

>.< I like yaoi and yuri! AND I like GaaSaku and NaruSasu! You just denounced my humanity... ...

And maybe I can explain a little about GaaSaku. I like it because it was Sakura's act of protecting Sasuke that triggered Gaara's memories and he recognized that what she did was out of love. Sakura didn't have the substantial impact that Naruto had on Gaara (NaruGaa!FTW xD), but she still managed to stir emotion in him. From this, one could branch off (in a fanfic or depicted through art), and show a subjective view on how their bond might unfold if given the opportunity. That's the beauty of fiction... xD

There's also some from Part II to branch off from, and that's because Sakura saved Kankuro's life. One could envision Gaara wanting to thank Sakura for that, and apologize for his actions in the past... a viola, you've got something that originates from canon to work with and mold to your liking. I don't find their personalities to be that uncompatible, especially with how Gaara is now and with Sakura's heightened maturity.

And it may just be me and HighSpeed, but they look lovely together. x3 I've got a few more from that artist uploaded.. I will share <3

I like Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto in a lot of pairings... those three, to me, work well with a lot of characters. I guess its their inner kindness... and Naruto's ability to just make yaoi pairings hot. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
The only real crack pairings there are Garra Sakura and Sasuke and Hinata. Either way those drawings a pretty good ^_^

On a side note, as of this moment I do not have internet sooo I wont be on as much until I do get it back. It might be a week, it might be a month, who knows... But yeah, I just ask that you guys keep this FC alive while I'm gone, maybe get a few more members so it can be official but thats about it.

I'll try to get on when ever I can from school, or my friends house. I guess I'll catch you all laterz then.

Peace.
I also like SasuHina. xD

And that's cool, check back when you can! I know I'll continue to share fanart and occasionally ramble on about pairings (like this post, for instance). And resist smacking I'MNOTCRAZY with a stick. >]

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-11-2008 at 01:36 AM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote