Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga Pairings FC
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #86
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I know it exists....and I personally hate it with a passion, just like SasuHina, ShikaTen (yes, it exists), InoShikaChou (don't ask), NaruTema, NejiHina (incest is NEVER okay, no matter how cute it looks...decent fanart though), and SasuIno.

Those I'm in absiolute favor of and are decently canon: NaruHina, ShikaTema, NejiTen, SasuSaku, TsunadeJiraiya (though I don't like reading or seeing it, I support it), and the only actual inacted pairing, AsumaKurenai.

Others I'm not so cheery about but could live with: LeeTen, NaruSaku, and thats about it.

As far as noncanon pairings: KibaHina is okay but I don't really care for it, KakaAnko I like, and the rest including all the crack I don't really like all that much or hate with a passion...

So yeah, I'm a fan of the pairings most likely to happen! XD I support pairings that are msot liekly to happen, are cute, and have a very strong evidential backing.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote