Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS thread
Thread: VS thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #1723
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: VS thread

We can't be certain that Gai knows almost everything his students know, being that even a Sannin like Orochimaru didn't know everything Sasuke knew. Also, doesn't Neji train or trained with his uncle? How exactly is Gai knowledgable of their training?

I give it to the students. Although, I do think Tenten would normally get in the way, but she can serve as a nice distraction to keep Gai on his toes with avoiding her long range weapons, while Lee with his impressive speed can zip in there and get some shots in. During the times that Gai is defensive, Neji can attack from behind and close up some of his chakra holes, or pretty much hit some vital points in his body for actual damage. Should Gai take to the air? Lee and Neji can still handle him up there. As can Tenten. The real problem comes when Gai opens the gates, which I believe he would against those three at the same time. I know Gai is a taijutsu master, but I've yet to see anything that would lead me to believe he could take the three of them at once, other than Morning Peacock, and he'd have to somehow use that against three ninjas, not just one. Lee is a miniature Gai, and I'm confident that Neji is familiar with Lee's and Gai's speed, so I'm sure Neji wouldn't feel the pressure until Gai opens a few gates. Then Neji would truly be on the defensive, but that would also mean Lee would also be opening some gates to keep the pressure on Gai. If worse comes to worse, Gai takes out Lee during a gated battle, while Neji waits for the fight to settle. Then Neji comes in for the kill. Win.