Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The NEW Gaara Fanclub
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #29
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: The NEW Gaara Fanclub

All that asked to join-- You are in!
Welcome to the Gaara Fanclub!

First order of business--
FANCLUB NEWS!
Because we are official, I would like to start with a little Gaara Trivia Contest!
If you have seen the Naruto FC's or the Sasuke FC's trivia quizzes, it will be quite similar to this!

The quiz will be long-term, and I will post up questions ever 2 or 3 days. For every question answered correctly, you get 5 points. I'll keep score, so you don't need to worry. You can jump in at anytime, and I don't really give a damn if you let me know beforehand, and you don't need to ask me and say "can I join in the quiz?" Just go ahead and answer.

Rules/Regulations:
1. You will PM the answers to me, to avoid the whole first-come first-serve thing. If the question is already answered, NO PROBLEM! You can still answer the questions.

2. You may only PM answers of the MOST RECENT QUIZ. That means that if you join in the contest at round 4, you cannot answer the questions for the first 3 rounds and get points. So join as soon as possible!

3. Resourses are allowed, because I obviously can't stop you. The questions will get harder and harder, so you can use whatever resourses you might want. I suggest these:

www.leafninja.com
www.onemanga.com
And any Naruto fan site such as NC, NF, and so forth.

4. Scoring will be kept by me, on the first post. Just in case you want to check out your score, or see who's in first place, that's the place to check!

5. From time to time, I will be putting in bonus ways for you to get points as well, so stay sharp!

For anyone interested, please say so-- So that I might have an idea of how many people would be participating.

New Topic:
What is your favorite Gaara jutsu?

Also, @MangaKitty: I promised that you would be co-owner once this fanclub went official, so you are now the third co-owner.
If and when any co-owner is not active for a great amount of time without notice, I will make a descion to remove you from the co-owner list and select and new co-owner.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote