Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga Pairings FC
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #160
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Well, I'm a NaruSaku fan, and I do like Sasuke and I dont mind at all if Sakura ends up with him honestly. Mainly because she's been driven to have him accept her and in his own way he has. So if, in the future they dont talk about their feelings for each other before and after he left, I'd kinda be irritated because it was an intrigale part of he charachter and I want to see how they reflect on that. There is also a small part of me that wouldn't mind it to happen due on part to Naruto's willingness of stepping aside to see their happiness even if it hurts him. I kinda dont want his sacrafice for "potential happiness" to be in vain, understand?
Oh well I agree with this entirely. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by '
Now, I think that even if Sakura has deep emotional feelings for Sasuke still, that she must be in some way hurt and dissapointed on how he went about to gain more power. To say that him leaving didn't at least test maybe strain her feelings for him, is kinda of a joke, cause she does have a right to be upset with him after all that happend after the retrival arc.
Well, saying that she's hurt and disappointed is entirely different from saying she blames Sasuke and doesn't love him unconditionally.... Nothing that I can think of in part II indicates to that.. if you or HS have any evidence or scenes where that could be interpreted as what she's feeling, please let me know.

I think it is a test of her feelings... of if they are genuine or not. And I think its natural that she was hurt, just like Naruto was hurt... and disappointed. But I think her obvious determination and desire to save Sasuke proves that she stills cares for him unconditionally, whether you wanna call it romantic or not.

Quote:
Now, going back to Naruto I think that due to his sacrafice of letting go for his teammates sake shows that he has every right to be happy. So why not put him with someone who is very willing to make him happy whom we all know is Hinata? Now, I'll get to why I support NaruHina. I'll put aside the reason that Hinata is just bubbly cute and say that due to the fact that Hinata does admire him more than anyone else in the series should at least give her a shot in getting who she wants. Also like I said, I feel that Naruto deserves someone who would be affectionate towards him because he's a really good guy who is willing to sacrafice his happiness for others, so in turn he himself should be granted happiness. So thats why no matter what the outcome is, I hope Hinata eventually gets to voice her feelings to him because its basically been expected to happen for the longest time and to at least see each others reactions would be nice.
Yes, that's the main reason I like Hinata with Naruto. Because Naruto didn't have to prove his worth to her, she was able to spot it a mile away... and for someone like Naruto, who grew up all alone, I think that could change how he saw his childhood, bring some light to all those years alone... //sap.

Quote:
But then why would I be mainly a NaruSaku fan you ask ? Well I'll answer that one too ^_^. Yes, it's understood that Naruto stepped aside for the happiness of SasuSaku, and the fullest he accomplished as far as part 1 goes was Sakura understanding that he truley did understand her and cared for her and in turn she deeply respected him for it. Now I've always liked NaruSaku since the very beginning of the series because I just always wanted Naruto to achieve what he wants through his hard work and determination. One, becoming Hokage, and Two, having Sakura fall for him, anyways where is the fun if there isn't a challange? So ok, after part one he basically accepted that he probably wont get Sakura, but at least he got her to aknowledge him and respect him which is all cool in the end. So then here on rolls part 2 and both of them have matured and grown, and throughout part 2 we see through many occasions that Sakura could be showing a deeper intrest towards Naruto.
I see. That's how I see Sakura -> Sasuke. She's worked so hard to become who she is now, confessed love, matured because of those feelings (and other influences, of course), and has put an incredible amount of effort into her love for Sasuke. Also I think Sasuke, as the one character who needs the most healing in the series, should end up with the girl who's desire to heal is very powerful and who has already shown a willingness to stay by his side unconditionally. Which he was grateful for.

I liked this post a lot more! lol

@HS - Ah, no problem. I <3 fanart. My collection grows every week. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-23-2008 at 06:42 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote