Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Dub Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #1535
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Yeah, me too! Then I had to think about it, and concluded that he had to have said "No freaking way!" But yeah, I was, like, "What in heavens?" Never knew they said that, 8D.

That's what I thought, too. "Focus" sounded so weird, but I guess to a person with a sick mind, "more" would have been bad to use. >.>
Now if they just move onto the next step by saying "screw you!" then Naruto would be my 6th fav dub anime(other dub favs are Dbz,Bleach, One Piece, FMA & Blood+).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
LMAO, I cracked up when Naruto said "No freaking way!"!
The Bikochu story arc is one of my faves (few faves), because it shows growth on Hinata's part. But I can't remember what the next episode is about.
Its the Raiga arc.

The 1st season of Naruto fillers are decent...the rest after it are just plain crap.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote