Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Dub Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #1539
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
The 1st season of Naruto fillers are decent...the rest after it are just plain crap.
Agreed.
I do remember one episode (208 or something) being completely screwed up. It's rated the worst Naruto episode ever, and I think there's a scene where half of someone's head is missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
I like the dub too. In the beginning the voices were a pain for some but now that I have gotten use to it, I don't think it is half bad.
I think the dub's okay. The first time I saw it, it was Naruto's peppiness that annoyed me. Then, I really liked Sasuke's appearance, but thought his voice kind of threw the whole thing off. Sakura's voice was annoying and preppy, and...yeah. The other night, I noticed that Naruto's voice was really annoying, and...there was something about his voice that was weird. It kind of made me feel the need to say, "Dude! Clear your throat!" Soooo...it's either too nasaly or too mucusy. Blecch.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote