Fandom Forums - View Single Post - do u think spirits and ghost are real?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #322
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

Actually a couple of days ago i was working in a house istalling cable tv and internet service for this guy and his family in another city here in Texas. When i felt a pressure in the room come over me. I started asking the Guy about the nature of the room and its purpose.

He told me it was his kids room to sleep but they didnt cause they were scared of the room. So i asked out of humor if it was haunted.

He told me he bought the house from his sister and she told him his niece was always playing in the room and saying she was playing with her sister. The little girl was the only child the family had.

The guy continued saying that his sister husband went out of town on business one night and that it was dark and raining and she went into the room after her daughter and when she turned around in the doorway of the closet she saw the image of a young girl.

As he told me the story i could still feel that pressure around me and so did he. I did not sense and evil prescense but i could feel it trying to crush me some how as to play or something.

So what i did i just increased the force of my own body that internal pressure you feel inside your own body.

So i increased the pressure some what within myself and the the foreing prescence i felt started to ease off out of the room. But i still believe its not a ghost but the ideas that are planted in our own minds that cause us to create such scenarios.

But i could be wrong.

And im not jokeing this was for real.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote