Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #90
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I just realized something.. both sasuke and itachi's i guess you can say final attacks are names of women.. i just realized that.. O_O
Lmaooo were did you get that from you mean the goddess part lol.

@someone who said teleport actually in the manga it isn't confirmed kakashi said "if" it's true that he doesn't need seals or tags then his surpasses even the 4ths "

But sakura goes on to say maybe it's a different ability with like he can chose what body part you want to hit and make the matter around it leave for a second.

So it's still up in the air but i would say yes no way in hell konoha is getting to sasuke first.

Hopefully itachi's body will remain so konoha can take it back and examine it and tell us why he wasn't 100%.