Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #96
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
WTF r u talking about?
Konoha 8 could take down Pain?
Pain killed Jira who is hell lot of stronger than all Konoha 8 members together(WE DON'T COUNT 4 TAILS, BUT JIRA COULD TAKE HIM DOWN WITH HIS 1-HIT-KO GENJUTSU, BUT HE WOULDN'T 'CAUSE THAT WOULD KILL NARUTO).
If Pain shows up, they are as good as dead.
Kiba would be the 1st to fall IMO. He is nothing 2 special to stand a chance against Pain. Byakugan, ups, Hinata+Byakugan can do shit against anyone...they would look like crap against Pain. Idk would he even bother killing them. Kakashi, Sai and Yamato might be of some use. Sakura would just get killed. Shino might do some damage to Pain. Naruto would lose control and then Pain would find a way to beat the crap out of 4 tails.
I'm not doubting the strength of Pein, but 2 our knowledge is only that he completed the battle with Jiraiya, that at least 1 of Pein's bodies died and is in Konoha. We shouldn't assume that body can be replaced so quickly. He just fought a Sanin, that takes something out of anyone. We've never seen the 'best' from Shino, Hinata, or even Yamato, since the time skip, but maybe thats why they're the leaders... Look at what happened when Hidan & Kazuku fought that many shinobi at one time, they perished. Madera could have enough power to pwn everyone, but it still takes strategy, and some luck to escape without any damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinmints View Post
zetsu just has a special ability to get to places
I think he can quickly move through any form of plant, similar to teleporting, but probably has to do with plants in some way, I don't dig that dude, he's a mark.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.