Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 08:01 AM   #165
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I have a feeling we are going to be in for a shock. Even though we know how Madara looked like in his youth, I have a strong feeling that we may see something quite disturbing under mask. Probably some huge insane battle scars, or perhaps his face has been severely burned. Or is face could look like the face of a corpse. Who knows? If he turns out to look like he did all those years back, I would be irritated.
If Tsunade can make herself look like her younger days, I'm pretty sure Tobi can too. But he isn't too keen on the looks I'm guessing. He may turn out to be like Master Roshi (I really hate comparing the two anime) in saying Master Roshi was able to preserve his body for a long time. And even for Madara, I'm am going on a limb that theoretically he can still be alive w/o anything special happening to him. He would easily be in his 100's by now. Who knows?