Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Contest Talk
Thread: Contest Talk
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Contest Talk

After certain contests... failed to finish? Yeah let's go with that, I thought it was about time to start a new one. Both to give the large number of graphics people something to do and to maaaybe get activity on this forum a little higher. Though I don't want to start one without knowing that there are at least a few people interested in going for it.

There are a few ways I wanted to go about this.

- First would be having the typical everyone against everyone freestyle.

- Second is having everyone against everyone, but then out of every fight the people with the top half scores pass through to the next round where again everyone fights against everyone but after the first freestyle challenge the next ones become everyone creating a tag out of an idea I or someone else comes up with.

- Third is having everyone go against every one in a sort of entry battle. Then the top 8 (or 16 depending on the number of initial entries) scores go ahead and get randomly places against one and other until 6 of the people get eliminated and we're left with a final one on one battle.

- Fourth would be having everyone split up into 4 groups, then making them battle against each other till there's one clear winner from each group and then those go into semi-finals and finals. (Think of it like a graphics world cup)

So yeah those are a few ideas I had for it, would be good to see which one people like best or if they have anything they might want to add on to them. Apart from the first idea the rest of these contests would take a while to complete, I think I'll be able to get through the whole contest but right now all that's needed is a final idea and a good handful of people interested (at least 8 I would say) of any skill level, this could end up being a great way to sharpen your skills and become a lot better even if you end up losing.

I'll leave this up to you lot now.

-------------

In:
OTC
Swt
ITzANIlluZion
Kina
Grimmjow
Ero
xXmagnesiumXx
goku100
Mystik
Kushina
jimmer45khb
Lonely Ninja
Ninja48
Wave
Narutofreak.Jr
Bod

Last edited by Demi-God; 04-05-2008 at 01:22 PM.