Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #14
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
What you call unpredictable I call common sense. He fooled Kidoumaru with his bushins, wow that was an awesome strategy make 6 clones fight while you hide yourself! WOW. Amaterasu cannot be countered by Naruto's current state, it would be impossible the way he is right now. Basic common facts have shown that Sasuke is stronger, smarter, and faster than Naruto is. Sasuke knows Naruto's fighting style better than anyone, he can fight on equal grounds with his third tome sharingan when Naruto was spitting out kyuubi juice.(in part 1, till the tail popped out) Sasuke knows how so called "unpredictable" (which is total bullshit) Naruto is. Apparentally common sense is now called unpredictable.

Naruto doesn't have to worry about Amaterasu anyways, its a shitty techinque unless it actually hits. He should be more worried about Sasuke blocking out his Kyuubi resources with his Sharingan and being able to fight on equal grounds while relying on his own ability.
Lol D i hate when you do this to me lmfaoo.

Yes but now in part 2 his timing is a lot better and like you said unless sasuke sharingan can see which naruto is real then he can't get him. I know sasuke is smarter,faster i wouldn't say stronger till he actually gains control of amaterasu that is if madara didn't evoke it on him purposely.

Either way yes he is smarter but that didn't stop naruto from fooling him like twice in the vote fight and once in the roof top fight he though he got all the bushinns but missed one and didn't see were the real one was.

Fact is kage bushinn can and will trick him itachi is smarter faster and stronger then sasuke but he was fooled by a REPLACEMENT sasuke isn't any more special inf act he is less talented and less smarter and stronger..... so he will get fooled.

@Trondah yes we all know you love sasuke and in your eyes he is a god but sorry till it shows that sasuke is smarter faster stronger then itachi he will get fooled because shairngan cn't see a real from fakein naruto's case not even a byakugan can.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote