Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Dub Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #1555
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageN View Post
It was Super Happy Fun Youth Drink. Yep.

Really, the censoring irks me as well. My favorite example: when Itachi uses Tsukiyomi (sp?) on Sasuke when he's a kid, at one point, the screen turns pinkish red. In the English, it turns green. I guess all movies with the colors pink or red in them must be censored or rated PG-13 now, as it's such a scary color.
Lol fer real? I never noticed that, will have to check it out next time.

Will also have to add that in the sub version, when Sasuke was a kid, he tells Itachi "Dont fuck with me!"...dub version: "Your out of your miiiiiind!"...guess it would make American kids think that its ok for lil kids to swear.

DBZ dub had more balls than the Naruto dub...CN(Thats right, CN, not Adult Swim) aired like over 50+ episodes of dubbed DBZ uncut like 3 years ago...yeah they had the blood,gore,swearing, & nudity...so its ok for CN to air that but have to edit a bunch of $hit out in Naruto...makes sense right?

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote