Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello/こんにちは
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #234
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Hello/こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
どういたしまして。 (dou itashimashite/no problem)
SLさんの日本語は良いですね。(SL san no nihongo wa ii desu ne / your japanese is good isn't it)
Iie, demo arigatoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain
kono sureedo, was good.
romaji confuses me sometimes (especially when one uses the wrong spelling and mean something else), which is why i type in kana.
If you can't with your OS, then use http://ajaxime.chasen.org/
Soo desu ka? Sumimasen. ;D (Oh? Then, sorry. ;D)
[Also,] watashi wa -sukurin- [screen] no nihongo o yomimasen. ;D
lit. Also, I can't read the Japanese on my screen. ;D
Doomo arigatoo, mou. 8D (Thank you, again.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain
Lol, you love green.
I think some people here speak it. For me it's my native tongue, it's slipping though. XD
Watashi wa genni midori no iro ga daisuke desu. ;D (Actually my favorite color is green. [Really, though, it's the same thing in my book. ;D])
---
There are quite a bit of Japanese students in our school. I think there's, like, five Yuta's and a couple of Chiharu's. I keep trying to talk to them, but I keep hesitating, because really I don't want to say something and have them say "I speak English" after a certain incident. ;D

So yeah. There are some dandy places to use them. Just that I don't. o.o
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote