Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Dub Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #1558
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageN View Post
Really, the censoring irks me as well. My favorite example: when Itachi uses Tsukiyomi (sp?) on Sasuke when he's a kid, at one point, the screen turns pinkish red. In the English, it turns green. I guess all movies with the colors pink or red in them must be censored or rated PG-13 now, as it's such a scary color.
It was red and white the second time they showed it in the Valley of the End episodes, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
DBZ dub had more balls than the Naruto dub...CN(Thats right, CN, not Adult Swim) aired like over 50+ episodes of dubbed DBZ uncut like 3 years ago...yeah they had the blood,gore,swearing, & nudity...so its ok for CN to air that but have to edit a bunch of $hit out in Naruto...makes sense right?
I do remember that. It was around when I was six or seven, though, and I didn't exactly, hmm, *understand* it until my later years, 8D. But I don't know, Cartoon Network's done a lot of things that have made an oldie like me mad - like getting rid of the finest shows and replacing them with dumb ones. They probably figured out the younger generation is staying up for these shows.

Then again, if you think about it, not everyone has seen the original Japanese. So, I guess it's only us. /isn't sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageN View Post
Another is when Sasuke hits Kankuro with a rock. We see the tiniest amount of blood fly through the air, and then the rock lands. In the dub, they edit out the blood. There was barely any.
I never saw the original for this one, but - I was okay with that one. I mean, didn't Sasuke throw, like, a pebble at his hand? o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
Todays naruto episode screwed sometin bit up. Remember when all of konohamaru's
crew did sexy jutsu? Well at the end thier supposed to say"boobies boobies"
well in dub they said "sweet pie cheery pie"
I really did like this episode. Just not so much the annoying voices.
This shouldn't be something to be surprised at, though. I mean, they're not going to let these little kids trying to seduce these instructors sing, "Boobies!"

I was kind of surprised when they said "Cheesecake", though. D:
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote