Fandom Forums - View Single Post - A emo kid burned himself almost to death
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #14
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough
Re: A emo kid burned himself almost to death

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
Some Emo kid killed himself about two weeks ago right next to my house. He killed himself by hanging himself. Actually I was playing basketball at the park when he hung himself in the forest next to the park. It was really sad because he hung himself were he could see himself. I guess it was because him and his girlfriend got into a fight and broke up. He cut his wrist to the bone then hung himself. It was really sad, i knew the kid pretty well. I hate this whole fucking stereotypical thing, people made fun of him for being emo and that is bullshit he never effected anyone else, so why does it matter if hes emo or not. I fucking think people need to get some balls and grow up already because the sooner we mature the sooner the whole stereotypical issue stops. THink about it, it there a lot of stereotypes in college, i think not. I never labeled myself. I have friends that are wiggers, skaters, preps, emos, outkasts, and i never have a problem with that. People need to mature.

i agree. im friends with a lot of people like that and stereotypes are a real bitch. i have people coming up to me all the time cause im friends with a bunch of different people. idk, it seems dumb to not like somebody for something that stupid.

but back on topic, wow that kid is seriously whack. way to fail at life...and at death apparently.

Last edited by MangaKitty; 04-24-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote