Originally Posted by LonelyNinja
1. They don't know what happened to her, for all we know she's living happily with a rich Japanese man.
2. Do you always think about those other unfortunate people when you bitch and complain about your life? You say yourself that your life is crappier than hers, but what about the starving children in Africa, eh? Your life is probably pretty damn comfortable compared to theirs.
3. How do you know that her life isn't as miserable as others? It sounds like she might not be completely right in the head, and when you have mental or psychological problems your life can be a living Hell.
In response to your three points
1. True. I don't know what happened to her. She could be living happily for all I know. That portion of my statement was in the event that she actually decided to off herself.
2, 3. ... I will concede these points. After all, some people don't think their actions too clearly before doing it, which this does seem to be the case here.
My apologies about sounding so prickish. It just tends to irritate me that people can't recognize that life has it's ups and downs and they have to learn to live with it...
Life may suck now, but it'll get better. Even if it doesn't, then I can still watch TV.
- myself after being asked if I wanted to commit suicide.
A favorite quote
: Are you thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem.
An Owner of:
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN