Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Sasuke's Fate
Thread: Sasuke's Fate
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sasuke's Fate

Mikey you should have said this your line is wrong"i know a lot of you predicted he would join aka after the latest chapters" You should have said"Namikaze predicted this 5 chapters ago and that madara would lie"XD

Anyways yes madara like i said isn't doing this because he is a nice man who wants to tell sasuke the truth he is doing this because he knows he will gain sasukes trust and loyalty.

Sasuke's mind is so fucked up already he looked like a psychopath rambling random words"revenge" itachi" "mission" "enemy" i mean this kid is all fucked up.

Madara being smart now took his chance which is why he recorded all the details to the fight to know what happened so this way he can make up bullshit. He may have some truth to his story but this latest konoha part was definitely bullshit he just put that in and took out the real truth of that part.

But sasuke will for sure join madara you wanna a hint how i know.

Madara"it's up to you to believe me or not i have no proof"

Sasuke* with that looks on his face"TELL ME". Right then and there he sealed his fate "tell me" that basically is kishi telling us "the kids in aka now".

However i do not think naruto will kill sasuke not because he will care but because he wouldn't have the heart to kill his old time friend i believe the big thing about kakashi this year will be to finish his student off.

Just picture Anakin vs Obi One that's what would most likely happen only we know kakashi will have the heart to finish him off instead of leaving him to die.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote