Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 05:15 PM   #20
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar View Post
3 of them were allowed to go to school, 3 of them stayed in the celler with her, but one of them died... sad eh? but what i dont get is why the 3 children that were allowed to go to school why didnt they say anything? im sure there was a reason probly threatened to kill them
They were probably scared that if they had said anything, either they or their mother might be harmed. They lived in fear everyday, and because were brought up this way, that they didn't know what to say or do.

I gotta say-- This is probably the sickest story I've read on the news in a while. I hope that guy gets the chair.

Quote:
Don't the children have any mental/physical... uh... defects? I mean, for their parents to share the same gene pool, their genes are cooked.
I was thinking the same thing.... Does anyone know if there were birth defects?

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote