Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)

Members of this clan have the special ability with shadows. They can change their shadows to it follows others and controls their bodies so they emulate the exact movements of the shadow.

Many people confuse bloodline limits with special attack types.
Doujutsu - Doujutsu techniques are performed by with the eye. Doujutsu techniques are powerful because they can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu techniques and defeat them without any physical movement whatsoever. Because of the difficulty and power of these techniques, people who perform Doujutsu techniques are usually geniuses. The Sharingan is considered a Doujutsu technique.

Hijutsu - Hijutsu techniques are special techniques that can only be performed by a specific ninja, or only by ninjas from a specific clan or village. These techniques usually have to do with the heritage or physical appearance of the ninja. A lot of times, these techniques are a ninja's most powerful attack and favorite to perform. There are many different Hijutsu techniques in the series. Bloodline limits are considered Hijutsu techniques.

Kinjutsu - Kinjutsu techniques are techniques that are illegal and outlawed by the Kages. Kinjutsu techniques are extremely strong and can cause huge damage when used. If it is mastered by the wrong person; a whole village could be in severe jeopardy.

So while we don't know his chakra type, his Shadow Technique is a Hijutsu. He's transformed it from simply controlling the enemy, to the choke move, so thats why i thought next... totally engulf a persons body with the shadow and make them disapear in a time space warp crushing move similar to Kakashi's... only a theory, but he's due something cool, I just hope it isn't something corny like taking over Asumas knives and just copying him. I want him to be unique. Sorry the post is soo long, but no ones been talking for a while, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote