Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
I actually think it would be cool if shika used element jutsu =n___n=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
I don't like to see Shika using elements ... Unless he develop one by his own - He is a Genius and he may do it -

"Shadow Army No Jutsu"
Shikamaru has to preserve a lot of Chakra , Use all the Shadows in the Battlefield and Gather them .... An Army of 10 or more Soldiers "Shinobi" _ Such as Chiyo Puppets but neater _ comes out from these Shadows ... they move and attack the opponent under Shika's well ... they can also use Kage mane and other Kage Jutsus .... He can use them as a decoy or as a shield to protect him ...The only problem that he can't use it with small shadows , It won't be enough to make 10 .. maybe from 2 to 5 ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
I know it is like Kage Bunshin .. The difference is they have Individual Appearances .. They aren't Identical to the User .... More like Shadow Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
He could develop something similar to the 1st Darkness technique, that would be cool, and since no one's had it since a probability.

Hijutsu - Hijutsu techniques are special techniques that can only be performed by a specific ninja, or only by ninjas from a specific clan or village. These techniques usually have to do with the heritage or physical appearance of the ninja. A lot of times, these techniques are a ninja's most powerful attack and favorite to perform. There are many different Hijutsu techniques in the series. Bloodline limits are considered Hijutsu techniques.

So while we don't know his chakra type, his Shadow Technique is a Hijutsu. He's transformed it from simply controlling the enemy, to the choke move, so thats why i thought next... totally engulf a persons body with the shadow and make them disapear in a time space warp crushing move similar to Kakashi's... only a theory, but he's due something cool, I just hope it isn't something corny like taking over Asumas knives and just copying him. I want him to be unique. Sorry the post is soo long, but no ones been talking for a while, lol.
Lets keep a topic going so members keep joinin!!!

Debate!!!! Of the above possible jutsus which do you guys think you'll see, any add ons or changes, and why?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote