Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Avatar: The last airbender FC
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #560
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Welcome to the fanclub, you'll be added soon! Read the first page for the rules, and have a good time discussing this fun show. ^^

Guess what!

I've downloaded the first 7 eps of Avatar. ^___^ And watched them, so I'm finally getting around to seeing the whole series.

I like the first season so far, just miss Toph. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
man... that was lame at the end... I liked the majority of The Boiling Rock, but both Ty Lee and Mai betraying Azula is WAY too sueish...
I saw these episodes too. =3

I liked them, a lot. Sokka and Zuko have a good dynamic, I think, and ever since Sokka poked the hell out of Zuko in order to make him angry and able to bend properly, I was up for seeing the two develop together. And it was a lot of fun. lol Actually, Zuko just fits right into the Gaang, because I also like his dynamic with Aang and the girls.

I really want to see him around Katara, since she is my favorite. xD

Anyway, my point was, that I was also surprised when Ty Lee betrayed Azula, mostly because I figured she'd stick around longer than Mai. It seemed to me that Ty Lee did like Azula a lot, even if she had been unwilling to join her in the beginning. With Mai, I just never saw the same connection between her and Azula.

But, UUN explains it quite nicely, and I think that works with Ty Lee's character and personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Haven't seen the episode, but I've read what happens. I'll watch it tomorrow(don't feel like it now, and I'm off from work). But I like how TyLee and Mai stood up to Azula! They finally are not afraid of her anymore, and that makes me respect them more. But it's sad that they get locked up and Azula could care less if they rot.

On another note, Taijiya!! Long time no see!!! And you STILL haven't seen season one?! You're missing alot! But it's nice to see you again. ^_^
Nice to see you too <3

I think for both of them it wasnt just fear, but also childhood attachment. And Mai was bored, lol. XD I like Azula too, she's a good character and I'm interested in what will become of her.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call