Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #1491
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Okies, we'll miss you hokage.
Sorry I haven't been on so long, I've been bored and playing Zelda all week.

This is kind of my summary of the game so far. I needed a place to rant.
So, yeah. I got Twilight Princess for GCN, and I have to say, I like it a lot. Of course, there were a ton of points in the game were I was totally clueless and confused, like when I was fishing. I mean, I have a Gamecube version of the game, and every walkthrough I decide to try out has instructions for Wii players. Doesn't help for me. (I finally got the hang of it after I let my sister have a go at it.)

The music, the graphics, the characters - everything's pretty neat. (Besides the story plot, but I'll get to that later.) I'm only, like, halfway through the game (after the Master Sword, which I'm sadly assuming is only half) and I keep getting the Hyrule theme stuck in my head. The graphics, detail, and smooth animation of the game kind of makes it more addicting, too. Midna is the only new character I like - her sassy attitude, the way she looks at things, and the coolio sounds she makes (^^) are neat-o. I really did feel sorry for her when Zant...like...yeah...

Ahhh, the story, the story. It's really what's disappointed me about the game so far. It's a complete ripoff of Ocarina of Time, except it's slightly altered, sort of. Kind of. I mean, all he does is go to three dungeons, the one in his hometown (well, close to it), the one near Kakariko village in Death Mountain, and the one in Lake Hylia near Zora's Domain. We get the fused shadows (oooor gemstones) I'm seeing a connection here. Then, Zant comes around (he's like the Ganondorf from Ocarina!) and just totally destroys our hard-earned collection of stuff and forces us to get the Master Sword. (Except, in this case, things are reversed compared to Ocarina of Time.) And...that's as far as I've gotten so far, too. The funny thing is, when I was playing and saw Zant, my sister was watching me, and she started laughing and said, "Oh, wow! That looks like one of those characters from ToonTown!" which I assume is one of her little Disney things. Speaking of Zant, I wonder if there's a Ganondorf in this game.

So, yeah. The whole La...Larayna (sp?) cutscene about power being handled evilly by the good was really weird. Especially with all of the Ilias floating around and laughing a freakishly creepy giggle, and Link's drooling expression at his vision. I mean, that was just weird. I don't think I ever noticed this, but does he have a thing with her or something?

But all in all, I like the game. I like Link's look, too. I just don't like the whole Twilight zone dealio. That's kind of creepy, especially those Twili birds.

/rant over.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote