Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #1493
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Oh, dear Lord - the Happy Mask Salesman? I...wow. Honestly, the creepiness of Majora's Mask will never die down. Especially the salesman - I mean, every time I'd get a mask, the funky kids who wore them looked just like the salesman for some reason or was related to him somehow. Which kind of gave me an idea that he was the bad guy in the end, but I was wrong. And, he'd know exactly how I got a certain mask, and he'd know everything it'd do. Also, he'd just pop out of nowhere, teach me a song, make an organ appear, and disappear! I swear, that was just one of the strangest games ever.

Also, Illia - first time I saw her, I thought she was Link's brother or something.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote