Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #1496
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

What?! That door never opens?! I thought it'd be some kind of surprise after I defeated a certain part in the game...but...that's disappointing. I don't even know why I play anymore, 8D.

It's Ilia's hair and eyes, sort of. Kind of. It's really their face design.
Personally, I thought Ilia and Link were like Saria and Link in Ocarina of Time. Then Link had that vision with La...Larayna (sp?), and I got a different impression; by that time, I had thought that Link had somewhat of an obsessive crush on Ilia, if those creepy Ilia's brought him happiness...

But I guess I'll see. I'm still only halfway through the game and still disappointed in the storyline because it's so similar to Ocarina.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote